‘PEOPLE OF THE FOREST’
4th-11th APRIL 2018
Adventures of Soul, Spirit and Self Discovery..
Phone Sam Clark on +61 (0) 428 441 044
- Professional photographer for over 15 years.
- We use professional and knowledgeable guides.
- We only run Eco based safaris.
- Your experience and safety is paramount. Discuss your needs with us, we try to cater for everyone.
- We believe in ‘giving back’ through various conservation and humanitarian projects.
‘We are not wildlife photographers without wildlife’
~ Sam Clark ~
Let us take the work out of travel for you! We organize all airport transfers, accommodation, meals, transport and the ultimate in wildlife experiences, photo opportunities and instruction. All you need to do is choose your adventure and book!
We also provide awareness and funding to on the ground organizations trying to protect our wildlife legacy. Sam Clark Photography supports various organizations through safari profits and print sales including the Gorilla Doctors, and the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage. It is up to us to not only enjoy these incredible creatures that roam across Africa and the world, but also protect and care for them, and learn to all live in harmony together.
We are currently looking to introduce some new itineraries. Even though all of our photo safaris incorporate conservation aspects within each itinerary, we are looking to offer a complete volunteer experience in the countries of East Africa. This can include both conservation and humanitarian aspects. If this is something that you think might interest you, please submit an inquiry form at the bottom of this page, thank you!
SAM CLARK PHOTO SAFARIS 2018
BORNEO, INDONESIA ‘PEOPLE OF THE FOREST’
4TH-11TH APRIL 2018
Come and join us as we head deep into the jungles of Borneo to photograph and experience these incredible and highly intelligent beings. Accessible only by local boat, head to our Eco lodge situated on the edge of the Sekonyer river. Welcome to the Tanjung Putting National Park, Borneo.
We will travel by boat to various feeding stations for the Orangutans, including the world famous Camp Leakey to experience, photograph and learn of these primates and the future that they face in today’s world.
Please note that this itinerary is not only for photographers but also for nature lovers. It will be a journey of self, nurturing and healing, taking the time to immerse ourselves in Nature, and reconnecting. Reiki Healing or massage is also provided if you so choose, providing you with the complete balance and harmony of oneness. We hope that you not only go home with great photos, but also a complete feeling of reconnecting with Mother Earth, and that with this experience, your continued journey in life unfolds in a positive light.
- Camp on the river in a wilderness Eco lodge
- Travel by Klotoks (local boat)
- Experience the intelligent yet vulnerable Orangutans
- Visit the world famous Camp Leakey
- See one of the largest stands of lowland forest left in Indonesia, with over 150 species of birds and an array of butterflies
- Experience up to nine species of primates including Orangutan, Proboscis Monkey, Gibbons, Macaques and if your lucky, Tarsiers.
- Have dinner on the river amongst the Fireflies
- Camp out on our boat on the river
- A night walk in the jungle
- Healing Reiki or massage
BOOK NOW – SIX PLACES AVAILABLE
SUBJECT TO DEMAND, WE MAY OFFER ANOTHER TOUR FROM 12TH – 19TH APRIL 2018